- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
The city of Antwerp in Belgium is currently in the process of converting an old ferry boat into its newest tourist attraction — an almost 120m long swimming pool that will double as a skating rink in the cold winter months. It’s an idea that’s so simply genius we think every city should build one.
I understand that not everyone has the room or budget for a real pool, but even a weekly trip to the YMCA has to be a better alternative than this tethered Swimmer’s Treadmill which trades your dignity for fitness.
Another London 2012 Olympics venue’s been checked off the list, and Zaha Hadid’s aquatic centre is quite simply the most stunning yet. All swimming events, plus diving and water polo will be held here in front of 17,500 spectators.