- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
- Aussie Kid Ordered To Pay $105,000 After Defamatory Tweet
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
The excitement for Google’s Project Glass has been lukewarm at best, but apparently there are at least a few technophiles out there excited for the technology. Like Gregory McRoberts, who apparently couldn’t wait for Google to finish its augmented reality specs, so he designed his own that’s worn like an eyepatch.
In a continued effort to prevent ocean-bound ships from being attacked and overtaken by pirates, a pair of Japanese companies have developed what they’re calling the Anti-Piracy Curtain. It uses high-powered water jets and flailing hoses to intimidate would-be attackers.
Yes, THAT Captain Morgan. He was real, and he was a real, ruthless pirate. Archaeologists now believe that they’ve discovered his 440-year-old ship sunk off the coast of Panama. The liquor company even went along for the ride.