- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
Yesterday: a steady slog of disappointment for Pre owners, who glumly looked on as their Pres received exactly no updates, no paid apps and no influx of App Catalog listings—all of which they’d been expecting. What gives?
Good news for Pre owners — Palm has literally been overwhelmed with app submissions on the heels of tomorrow’s launch. As Palm Developer Community Manager Chuq Von Rospach notes, the approval process has got off to a rocky start.
To the chagrin of devoted hard QWERTY enthusiast, and to the joy of people who think it’s dumb to have to slide out an entire keypad just to type the letters “OK”, the Pre got its first onscreen keyboard last week. One problem! The installation process was complicated, dangerous and intimidating so I recommended most Pre-ers wait for a simple installer.