- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
It’s not often that we get to talk about engineering and knitting in the same sentence. But Merel Karhof, a Dutch-by-way-of-London designer, is an expert in both.
This is a momentous day for me (I won’t spoil the surprise) and what better way to celebrate momentous days than by knitting a pair of Spock ears for my lugs. If I were going to the New York meet-up you would be able to identify me by these furry little thingies—sod the fact that I would probably collapse from heatstroke before I even got to the sodding ballgame—and I could be the fount of mirth while you watched the rounders match, or whatever it is they’re playing on the pitch. Anyway. Ears. Spock. Knitted. Look like sideways boobies. What more do you want on a Friday? [Yarn Songs via Boing Boing]