- How To Tell Real Diamonds From Fake
- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
We’ve seen some great ads come out of Apple in the last few years, but the company’s newest set of ads playing up Apple’s Geniuses are almost painful to watch. I’ve done some thinking and I’ve figured out that they’re ok, simply because these ads aren’t for us.
Floppy-haired Justin Long has said in an interview with the AV Club that the ‘Get A Mac’ adverts “might be done…I think they’re going to move on.” Move on to more ads with disembodied hands and loud indie-pop?
Windows 7 launches a week from today, so you’re probably ready for the Microsoft advertising blitz that’s already started. But are you prepared for the Apple Windows 7 onslaught?