- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
Bryan Singer’s incredible web series, H+ finally wrapped up after 48 amazing episodes over the weekend. Now you can watch it from start-to-finish here on Gizmodo.
Bryan Singer’s post-apocalyptic web series, H+, hit screens last week, and we were told at the time that we’d only see two new episodes once every Thursday evening. But now, thanks to Gizmodo Australia, you can see the next three episodes early, right here.
If you haven’t heard of the new web series H+, you’re seriously missing out. It tells the story of a world where humans have implanted themselves with a revolutionary new device known as the H+ Nano, which augments your body and allows you to interact with the world and the internet in a way that sees the screen overlaid on your eyes. Adoption is massive, so what happens when a hyper-connected humanity goes offline?