Here’s Apple’s video breakdown of its new iPad Mini. It’s all the stuff you expect from an Apple video — white backgrounds, impressive engineering details, Jony Ive– and gives you a pretty up close look at the new tablet.
This time around, the engineering isn’t as impressively explains as in the iPhone 5 version, but it’s probably safe to believe Ive and hardware SVP Dan Riccio when they say it was really damn hard to build. So while you won’t get an idea of what the lower-res-than-the-Kindle-Fire-HD display actually looks like from the video, you can check out the new design, and other stuff like the new Smart Covers.
• iPad Mini: Everything You Need To Know
• Thinner, Lighter 13-Inch MacBook Pro Gets Retina Display
• New Apple iMac 2012 Meta Hands-On: People Are Psyched
• New, Speedier, Ivy Bridge Mac Minis Are Here
• What You Need To Know About The New 4th Generation iPad