Built-In Cutting Board Drawer Is A Secret Place To Slice And Dice
Trending Stories Right Now
Apple users might feel insulated from the exploding batteries currently fueling Samsung's Note 7 nightmare, but a new story of out of south Australia serves as a helpful reminder that true safety is just an illusion. On Thursday, surf instructor Mat Jones told Australia's 7 News that an iPhone 7 he left in his car wrapped in a pair of pants caught on fire, taking both the pants and the car with it.
Tonight, we present the ten creepiest, most haunted videos online. Watch, but only with a loved one. Beware. Be safe.