Apple just announced a new feature to Mac OS X Mountain Lion called Power Nap. It syncs your computer’s email, keeps track of calendars, syncs to Time Capsule, and downloads App Store and system software updates — all while your computer’s asleep.
This is basically Intel’s Smart Connect, just for Apple’s stuff, but it’s one of the cooler this-gen features out there, so this is great news.
– iOS 6: All The New Features Coming Soon To Your iPhone And iPad
– Apple’s New MacBook Pro Is One Amazing-Looking Laptop
– The New MacBook Air Is The Greatest Ever
– Apple WWDC 2012 Meta Liveblog: All The News As It Happened
– Mac OS X Mountain Lion Coming With Dictation And Deeper iCloud Integration