Apple’s MagSafe chargers are getting smaller. Apple just announced MagSafe 2, a slimmer version of the charger found on the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. That means more space for the super-skinny, next-gen MacBook Pro, but it also means you’ve got to go out and buy new chargers if you use more than one.
Is it worth the trade-off? Probably. That won’t make your wallet feel any better about it.
Image: Ars Technica
– iOS 6: All The New Features Coming Soon To Your iPhone And iPad
– Apple’s New MacBook Pro Is One Amazing-Looking Laptop
– The New MacBook Air Is The Greatest Ever
– Apple WWDC 2012 Meta Liveblog: All The News As It Happened
– Mac OS X Mountain Lion Coming With Dictation And Deeper iCloud Integration