If you’re someone who loves a good bargain, Amazon Prime Day is a pretty hard event to miss. Here’s everything you need to know about Prime Day 2021, from when it’s running to all the massive deals during the sale period. We’ve done the hard yards and have put together a list, below, that should take you to exactly where you need this Amazon Prime Day 2021.
- The Best Camera and Lens Deals to Snap Up Right Now
- The Best Tech Deals During Amazon Prime Day
- Sennheiser Is Flogging a Bunch of Deals for Headphones and Earbuds Right Now
- The Best Smartphone Deals from Amazon Prime Day
- There’s Some Killer Board Game Deals for Amazon Prime Day This Year
- 10 of the Craziest Amazon Prime Day Deals (so Far)
- The Best PC, Tech and Gaming Deals for Amazon Prime Day
- These Garmin Smart Watches Are Up to $670 Off Today
- Save on Nanoleaf’s Entire Range of Smart Lights during Prime Day
- Every Echo Product That’s on Sale During Amazon Prime Day
- I’m Dumping My Massage Therapist Over This 60% Off Shiatsu Device
- The Oculus Quest 2 Has Copped a Solid Discount Today
- Pump up the Volume with These Headphone Deals during Amazon Prime Day
- The Best Smart Phone Deals from Amazon Prime Day
- The Best TV and Home Entertainment Deals to Expect During Amazon Prime Day
- Start Playing Something New With These Great Board Game Deals
What deals are on during Prime Day 2021?
- Ninendo Switch: Save $120 off the Nintendo Switch Console.
- Amazon Devices: You can save up to 50% off select Amazon Echo devices, including Echo Dot (4th Gen) and Echo Show 8 (1st Gen). The all-new Fire TV Stick 4K will also be available for the lowest ever price.
- ASUS: Save up on select laptops, along with up to 30% off select networking devices.
- Dell: Save on select laptops and monitors.
- DJI: Save on select DJI drones and gimbals (The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is $500 off today).
- Ecovacs: Save up to 40% off on select vacuum cleaners.
- Jabra: Save 10% on the Jabra Elite 85t Noise-Cancelling Earbuds.
- Lenovo: Save up to 40% off on select laptops, tablets, monitors, and accessories.
- Nanoleaf: There will be 25% off all Nanoleaf Shapes starter kits and expansion packs, along with the Essentials smart bulbs and lightstrips.
- Nikon: Deals include select Nikon Z Mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
- Panasonic: Save up to 41% off on select LUMIX Cameras.
- SanDisk: Save up to 36% off RRP on select devices.
- Sony: Save 14% on the excellent WH-1000XM3 headphones, along with select bluetooth speakers, soundbars and more.
- Yamaha: Save $674 on the YSP-2700B soundbar.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Launched in 2015, Prime Day is Amazon’s big sales event. Originally created as a celebration of the online retailer’s 20th anniversary, Prime Day has become an annual tradition, with Amazon offering some massive bargains across a huge range of products and big name brands.
To get these deals, you’ll need an Amazon Prime membership. If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial. If you’re not keen on having another subscription and are smart about your timing, you can grab these Prime Day deals and cancel your Prime membership before you’re charged the monthly fee of $6.99.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
Since its launch, Prime Day has traditionally been held in mid-July. Previously, the only outlier in Amazon Prime Day timing was in 2020, when the event was postponed to October 13 due to COVID-19.
However, due to Amazon’s many global stores, Australian shoppers will still be able to snag international deals up until 5pm AEST, June 23. That means you’ll have 65 hours to grab your fill of bargains.
You can follow Gizmodo Australia’s coverage of the best Prime Day 2021 deals here.