UPDATED 14/10: This article has been updated since its original publication.
After recently unveiling a brand new range of Echo products, Amazon knocked off a hefty chunk of change off a number of its earlier generation Echo devices, a whole day before the Amazon Prime Day sale officially kicked off. From the 3rd-Gen Echo Dot to the 10th-Gen Kindle, here’s what’s still available for cheap.
- Save $100 on Echo Show 8 – $129
- Save $100 on Echo Link – $199
- Save 40% on Echo Dot with Clock – $59
- $100 off Echo Sub – $99 (SOLD OUT)
- Save up to $80 on Kindle Paperwhite – $149
- Save 57% on Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – $34
- Save $50 on Echo Studio – $279 (SALE NOW EXPIRED)
- Save 30% on Ring Video Doorbells – $229
- Save $40 on Kindle (10th Gen) – $99
- Save $150 on Echo Link Amp – $309
- Save $120 on Echo Show (2nd Gen) – $229
- Save 38% on Echo Show 5 – $79
- Save 40% on Amazon eero mesh wifi – $119
- Save up to $140 on Kindle Oasis – $319
- Save 38% on Echo Auto – $49
Amazon Prime Day officially kicked off on the 13th of October, at 12AM AEDT and runs until the 11.59pm AEDT on the 14th of October. This is Amazon Prime Day’s longest ever promotion in Australia, after the event was delayed due to the events of 2020.
“We’re excited to offer Australian Prime members the chance to access fantastic savings across tens of thousands of products from international and Aussie brands across all categories for Prime Day this year,” Matt Furlong, Amazon Australia’s country manager, said in a press release provided to Gizmodo Australia.
It’s already been one heck of a ride, and we’re only just over the halfway mark.