Attention all hardcore fans of The Simpsons! To celebrate 30 years of this animated classic we’re giving away a rare production drawing from the show thanks to Disney+!
We’re excited to report that this prize comes with more than just Scratchy’s arm (real fans will get that joke). No, you get an entire drawing and it’s pretty damn great.
This drawing comes from the season 17 episode, We’re On the Road to D’ohwhere and features the Comic Book Guy holding Homer’s infamous Mr Plow jacket from season 4.
This rare collectable is valued at approximately $600 and frankly, we’re jealous about not being able to enter ourselves. It also comes with a yearly subscription to Disney+ ($89.95) so you can binge watch all of your favourite Simpsons episodes whenever you want.
As you can see, it’s pretty special:
To enter the competition, simply tell us in 25 words or less who your favourite obscure character from The Simpsons is and why.
Some of our favourites include Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo, Cletus, Gil Gunderson and the Inanimate Carbon Rod.
You can enter right here:
Entries close August 10. In the meantime, you can now check out all of season 30 of The Simpsons on Disney+ right now. Here’s a full list of the episodes:
- Episode 1, Bart’s Not Dead
- Episode 2, Heartbreak Hotel
- Episode 3, My Way of the Highway to Heaven
- Episode 4, Treehouse of Horror XXIX
- Episode 5, Baby You Can’t Drive My Car
- Episode 6, From Russia Without Love
- Episode 7, Werking Mom
- Episode 8, Krusty the Clown
- Episode 9, Daddicus Finch
- Episode 10, ‘Tis the 30th Season
- Episode 11, Mad About the Toy
- Episode 12, The Girl on the Bus
- Episode 13, I’m Dancing as Fat as I Can
- Episode 14, The Clown Stays in the Picture
- Episode 15, 101 Mitigations
- Episode 16, I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
- Episode 17, E My Sports
- Episode 18, Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy
- Episode 19, Girls in the Band
- Episode 20, I’m Just a Girl Who Can’t Say D’oh
- Episode 21, Canada
- Episode 22, Woo-Hoo Dunnit?
- Episode 23, Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion
As Gizmodo editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Gizmodo often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.