Off the back of Click Frenzy, Kogan Mobile is releasing a bunch of cheap mobile data plans that it’s saying is just in time for Christmas. I don’t know what data has to do with the holidays, but I’m always here for a cheap phone plan and an excuse to jump on popular Google search terms.
So let’s take a look at what the online retailer is offering.
Starting sometime today, Kogan mobile customers on Medium, Large and Extra Large pre-paid plans will receive a permanent data increase – and they’re valid across its 30, 90 and 36-day plans.
- Medium will go from 7GB to 13GB per 30 days
- Large will go from 17GB to 20GB per 30 days
- Extra large will go from 32GB to 40GB per 30 days
Kogan will also be offering up to 40% off its 365 day plan options for new and existing customers.
- 3GB Small plans get a 10% discount ($13.30 every 30 days/$161.82 across 365 days)
- 13GB Medium plans get a 25% discount ($18.30 every 30 days/$222.65 across 365 days)
- 20GB Large plans get a 35% discount ($20.90 every 30 days/$254.30 across 365 days)
- 40GB Extra Large plans get a 40% discount ($25.90 every 30 days/$315.10 across 365 days)
These discounts start at 9am AEST on November 16 and will run until 11:59pm AEST on January 31 2019. You can view details on all of Kogan’s plans over on the Kogan mobile website.
Don’t forget – you need to provide your own phone, but if you are a new customer you will get a SIM.