Video: For some of us, there’s no greater dream than to actually make a Star Wars movie. And what’s great about the new films is that some of us are actually getting to do it: J.J. Abrams, Gareth Edwards and now Rian Johnson.
In a new behind-the-scenes video courtesy of USA Today, Johnson’s geek flag flies high. We watch him walk onto sets for the first time. Feel overwhelmed with it all. And just be incredibly sweet about it the entire time.
Plus, as an added bonus, there are some super cool little teases in here. Check it out.
So here are some observations and questions:
- :13 – Where are Rey and Poe together?
- :34 – DJ is with Finn and Rose posing as a First Order officer. Suddenly, if you’re been piecing together the plot, a few things are becoming clear.
- :35 – Finn and Rose look very unnatural walking through with the First Order
- 1:08 – Chewie chilling under the Falcon on Ahch-To. I wonder if he’s with some porgs?
- 1:27 and 1:47 – Snoke’s Throne Room, yes?
- 1:33 – What the heck was that creature?
- 1:33 – Rey in Snoke’s Throne Room. Notice the Pratorean Guard on the right.
- 1:35 – POE BEING A BAD ARSE ON CRAIT!
“Concentrated work, split up by holy craps.” Yup, that sounds about right.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens December 14.