10 Things You Could Buy Instead Of The iPhoneX
Announced in the wee hours of this morning, the 256GB iPhone X will cost $1829 in Australia.
That’s a lot of dough for a phone, and it got us thinking – what else could you buy for that much moolah?
1. A 55 Gallon Drum Of Lube, $1,468.80 with free shipping
2. A Death Star Fire Pit, $1,150
3. A Vintage c.1960’s CIG Oxy-viva Model MA38 Portable Universal Welder, $1,829
4. A 2006 Ford Falcon BF Mk II XT White 4 Speed Sports Automatic Sedan, $1,825
5. King Robert Baratheon’s Warhammer Signed By George RR Martin, $1,800
6. Six Rescue Dogs, $300 Each
Image: Animal Welfare League
7. A 5m x 5.5m Commercial Jumping Castle, $1,750
8. A 17-Day Tour In Central America, $1,576
9. 19 Swags For the Homeless, $95 each
10. 152 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapters, $12 each