John Wick: Chapter 2 is out in cinemas at the moment. Sure, you should go and see it. But you should also buy the Blu-ray, because it has a special feature. The best special feature.
It's a surprisingly funny inclusion from a film that -- on the surface, at least -- is all serious expressions and steely gazes. But at the same time, who doesn't want to watch a puppy running around shooting bad guys?
The John Wick 2 Blu-ray also has some other stuff, too, I guess:
- Deleted Scenes
- "RetroWick: Exploring the Unexpected Success of JOHN WICK" Featurette
- "Training John Wick" Featurette
- "WICK-vizzed'' Featurette
- "Friends, Confidantes: The Keanu/Chad Partnership" Featurette
- "As Above, So Below: The Underworld of JOHN WICK" Featurette
- "Car Fu Ridealong" Featurette
- "Beat Down: The Evolution of a Fight Scene" Featurette
- "Wick's Toolbox" Featurette
- "Kill Count" Featurette
- Audio Commentary with Keanu Reeves and director Chad Stahelski
I mean, I'll listen to the audio commentary once or twice, but guys. Dog Wick.