Attention bargain hunters: eBay's Click & Collect site is offering a $100 voucher to use at Woolworths or Big W when you spend $300 or more. You can also get a $50 voucher for orders over $149.99. In other words, you're essentially getting a third of your money back to spend at one of the aforementioned stores. Here are the details.
To get the deal, you need to be signed in to your eBay account and make purchases on the Click & Collect page which boasts thousands of products across multiple categories, including tech. Once you've picked up your purchases at a physical Woolworths or Big W store, eBay will send through the voucher via email.
This is a pretty solid deal; especially if you're in the market for a $300+ item such as a laptop or home appliance. As an added bonus, many of the listed products are already on special.
There are a few caveats though: the voucher only lasts for one month (November 1 - November 30) so make sure you use it before the expiry date. You need to make the initial online purchases between 10am today (18 October) and 23.59pm on 24 October. Also, make sure you select the 'Click & Collect' option rather than home delivery.
The full terms and conditions are below:
- To be eligible to receive an eBay voucher, you must be signed in to your account on eBay.com.au, make a purchase which meets the minimum spend requirement under clause 3 and select the Click & Collect at Woolworths & BIG W delivery option for all items purchased (up to the minimum spend requirement) during the Offer Period. Go to www.ebay.com.au/rpp/clickandcollect for listings offering the “Click & Collect at Woolworths & BIG W” delivery option.
- The minimum spend requirements are: - to receive a $50 eBay voucher, spend $150 or more (item costs only, postage not included) in one transaction during the Offer Period; or - to receive a $100 eBay voucher, spend $300 or more (item costs only, postage not included) in one transaction during the Offer Period.
- The offer will commence at 10.00am (AEDT) on 18 October 2016 and end on 23.59pm (AEDT) on 24 October 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- Only 1 voucher will be awarded per registered Australian eBay account (and if applicable per registered Australian PayPal account) during the Offer Period. If you make multiple purchases which qualify for a voucher under clause 2, you will receive the voucher of the higher value.
- You must complete payment for your purchase using an Australian PayPal account on ebay.com.au during the Offer Period.
- Purchases of items in any of the following eBay categories are excluded from this offer: Gift Cards (172009), Coins (11116), Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800) and Real Estate (11700).
- Your eBay voucher will be issued on 1 November 2016, and must be redeemed before 23:59pm (AEDT) on 30 November 2016 on www.ebay.com.au, after which time the voucher expires.
- The $50 eBay voucher entitles you up to $50 off the total purchase price for one transaction on eBay.com.au. The $100 eBay voucher entitles you up to $100 off the total purchase price for one transaction on eBay.com.au.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- You will only receive a voucher if you have signed in to your eBay account prior to checkout; any purchase made using guest checkout is excluded from this offer.