Video: Mobile devices are increasingly becoming our primary computers. So for work or play, you need a tablet that has some grunt.
With an Octa-Core processor, up to 14 hours of battery life, and a Super AMOLED display, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is equipped for whatever you throw at it.
Even better, all of this comes in a package weighing just 392 grams, and with a choice of 8- and 9.7-inch screens. With the ability to multitask, and paired with a keyboard cover, this is the tablet for when you need to get something done on the go.
You can pick up the Tab S2, or check out more of the features, over at Samsung Australia.
Basics specs include:
• 8-inch (2048×1536; 320ppi) or 9.7-inch (2048×1536; 264ppi) super AMOLED display.
• 1.9GHz/1.3GHz Octa-Core processor + 3GB RAM + 32GB storage.
• 4G or Wi-Fi-only options.
• 8-inch: 4000 mAh battery (up to 14 hours). 9.7-inch: 5870 mAh battery (up to 12 hours).
• 8-megapixel rear-facing camera + 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
• 5.6mm thin. 265g weight (Tab S2 8-inch Wi-Fi); 272g (8-inch 4G); 389g (9.7-inch Wi-Fi); 392g (9.7-inch 4G).
Full specs at Samsung Australia.