The latest marketing stunt from the Dutch airline KLM gives you the chance to spend a night in this aeroplane refurbished into a gorgeous loft. At first I thought that sleeping next to the runaway of one of the busiest airports in Europe sounded like a bad idea, but then I saw the pictures and changed my mind.
The plane is listed in Airbnb and will only be available on November 28, 29 and 30.
Of course, it has some house rules:
• No flying.
• Don't use the inflatable emergency slide.
• Smoking is not allowed when the non-smoking sign is on.
• No marshmallow roasting with the jet engines.
• Please water our plants and feed our fish.
• The consumption of alcohol is not allowed.
• Please treat our plane like you treat your own plane.