To celebrate the launch of HP’s latest detachable screen notebook — the speedy HP Split x2 — we’re searching for three Gizmodo readers to WIN an Intel® Core™ i5 processor-equipped model (valued at $1299!) and review your experience for the Giz community. Don’t worry, we’ll keep it simple by sending you a basic list of questions to build your write-up. Entering is also easy: Get started by telling us how you use your current laptop.
The HP Split x2 has a detachable 13.3-inch touchscreen so it’s ideal for work as a notebook or kicking back on the couch as a tablet.
The big news: The Windows 8 install is powered by third-gen Intel® Core™ processors equipped coupled with 8GB of RAM. The tablet features a 128GB solid state drive and there’s a further 500GB storage in the keyboard base. In this same way, you also get dual batteries.
• Entries close at 9am AEST on Monday 16 September 2013
• Winners will be informed and announced on Wednesday 18 September. Gizmodo will also send winners some basic questions to help collect your thoughts.
• The 3x winners will receive their HP Split x2 (Intel® Core™ i5 model valued at $1299) by 21 September; in order to spend some time with it during the week and weekend.
By entering this competition, you commit to:
• Fairly and honestly test and review your prize by responding to Gizmodo’s review questions no later than 1pm Wednesday September 25. That’s your deadline. You’re an honorary member of the team now.
• Include a few photos with your feedback. Videos welcomed if you’re super keen.
• Not to include false, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory material in your text or photos. Critical (but accurate) info is fine — it’s a review after all — but no dirty stuff or fanboy crap please.
• To have your review (in part or full) and photos used on Gizmodo; it may also be used by HP.
Entries Are Now Closed. Thank You!