This is awesome! We’ve teamed up with HP to search for three Gizmodo readers to WIN an HP ENVY x2 and review your experience for the Giz community. Don’t worry, we’ll keep it simple by sending you a basic list of questions to build your write-up. Entering is also easy: Get started by telling us how you use your current laptop.
Enter to win by filling out the short form below…
• Entries close 9am Monday April 15
• Winners will be informed and announced by Tuesday April 16.
Gizmodo will also send winners some basic questions to help collect your thoughts.
• The 3x winners will receive their HP ENVY x2 by April 18;
in order to spend some time with it during the week and weekend.
By entering this competition, you commit to:
• Fairly and honestly test and review your prize by responding to Gizmodo’s review questions
no later than 10am Monday April 22. That’s your deadline. You’re an honorary member of the team now.
• Include a few photos with your feedback. Videos welcomed if you’re super keen.
• Not to include false, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory material in your text or photos.
Critical (but accurate) info is fine — it’s a review after all — but no dirty stuff or fanboy crap please.
• To have your review (in part or full) and photos used on Gizmodo; it may also be used by HP.
The HP ENVY x2 packs a 1.8GHz Intel® Atom™ processor, packs 2GB of RAM, 64GB of solid state storage, an 8-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, NFC and ports galore. It also clicks into a nifty keyboard dock to provide as good a laptop experience as it does a tablet experience. Find out more.