Batman, the Dark Knight, The Caped Crusader, Bruce Wayne. Whatever you call him, you always think he's operating with stronger principles and on a higher moral ground than most people. He doesn't like to kill. Or so he says. In this video by CollegeHumor, The Penguin, played by Patton Oswalt, exposes Batman's lie and pays for it.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including the morning after, Tim and Eric's Go Pro Show and Alison Brie, can all be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Patton Oswalt, Amy Poehler, Craig Ferguson, and Jon Stewart all delivered poignant responses to the tragedy in Boston.
- Speaking of Patton Oswalt, he delivered an excellent filibuster on his dream Star Wars sequel on the set of Parks and Rec.
- Conan O'Brien brought together a bunch of the best Simpsons writers for a roundtable discussion.
- Funny or Die released its first full-length movie iSteve.
- We talked to Burning Love creator Erica Oyama and Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell star Craig Rowin.
- Pitch Perfect 2 is official and will be released in 2015.
- Weird Science is being remade into an R-rated movie.
- We remembered Jonathan Winters.
- We made a list of comedians who almost became SNL cast members from 1975-1995.
- Amazon released 8 original comedy pilots, including ones from The Onion, John Goodman, and a Zombieland show.
- We ran a piece on one man's unique idea for zombies.
- Stand-up Ari Shaffir delivered a four-hour lecture onstage at The Comedy Store featuring helpful advice for young comedians.
- We looked at Everybody Loves Raymond's best qualities, the web series Pigeon Pick Up Artist, how divorce has affected different comedians, and the failed Garbage Pail Kids cartoon series.
- We recommended the week's best podcasts, best Vine videos, and Dominic Dierkes's Twitter feed.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.