There's always that one song you pump when you go to the gym or hit the road for a run that inspires you. The beat gets into your body and you feel yourself run faster, lift higher and burn harder. You've got your song, so what's everybody else listening to? Here are Australia's top 10 workout songs.
Spotify pulled the 10 most popular workout songs for Summer from Australian users. Here they are:
- Don’t You Worry Child (Radio Edit) [feat. John Martin], Swedish House Mafia
- Thrift Shop feat. Wanz, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Sweet Nothing, Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) [feat. Sia], David Guetta
- I Love It feat. Charli XCX, Icona Pop
- Diamonds, Rihanna
- We’ll Be Coming Back, Calvin Harris feat. Example
- Titanium feat. Sia, David Guetta
- Ni**as in Paris, Jay-Z
- Bangarang feat. Sirah, Skrillex
If that workout playlist sounds dandy then you can get it here:
What are your best workout tracks?
Shoe image via Shutterstock