If you haven't seen any of Above Average Networks' Rejected Pitches series, here's your chance to start with one of the best: Quentin Tarantino pitching Pulp Fiction to three 80s studio execs who just... don't... get it. It's wonderful.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including a father-son chat and NBA 2k12, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Jon Glaser is joining the cast of Parks and Recreation.
- Abby Elliott gets an arc on How I Met Your Mother.
- Rob Riggle is set to make football jokes for Fox's NFL Sunday pregame coverage.
- We looked at some great college improv groups.
- We examined British comedies you should be glad you've never seen.
- We analysed chicken impressions from Arrested Development.
- We looked back on the disaster that was the 1997 comedy pilot for The Justice League of America.
- We read the best college humour publications.
- We looked back at Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show, and NBC.
- We found out what our favourite comedians were up to in college.
- We discovered the power of slow comedy.
- We looked inside the Second City's comedy studies program.
- We found the lost roles of Chris Rock.
- We talked to Connor Ratliff, Cathryn Mudon, and Tom Levin about "I'm Too Fragile For This."
- We looked at how college comedies are watched by all ages of dudes.
- We dug into the archives with Joan Rivers.
- We followed @OldManWeldon on Twitter.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.