Haven’t organised a present for Dad yet? Here are some last-minute suggestions to grab before the big day arrives on Sunday.
If you really can’t make it to the shops or don’t live in the same city as your dad, a gift voucher is an obvious choice. It’s not the most imaginative choice, but it’s arguably better than nothing. Just remember that gift vouchers aren’t identical to cash, and if they expire they are essentially worthless. Make sure you pick a voucher for a store your dad is actually going to like, and make a note on your own calendar to check in six months to see if it has been used.
If you are heading to the shops, check out some our recent gift guides for suggestions:
- Best Father’s Day Car Gadgets (Gizmodo)
- Best Father’s Day Outright Mobile Phone Buys (Lifehacker)
- For The Corporate Dad (FabSugar)
- For The Corporate Dad (BellaSugar)
- For The Adventurous Dad (FabSugar)
- For The Adventurous Dad (BellaSugar)
- For The Sports-Mad Dad (FabSugar)
- For The Indoor Dad (BellaSugar)
- For The Young At Heart (FabSugar)
- For The Dad Who’s Young At Heart (BellaSugar)