That's right, this black 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am has been meticulously fitted out to match the Hoff’s favourite ride. 31 year old Heath Craddock from Newcastle, NSW spent over two years working on it – even taking a trip to the US to get moulding help from the team behind the show.
- KITT's voice display - YES KITT DOES TALK!!!!! :) - Full re-trim in original GM tan - New carpet - New rubbers - Knight rider season 3/4 dash - Fully functional digital LED dash gauges - DVD head unit with Alpine speakers - 7" TV screen - Knight rider upper console fitted with screen accurate LED's and tone generator - Knight rider lower console fitted with screen accurate LED's - Knight rider dash switch pods fitted with screen accurate LED's and the famous 'Turbo Boost' - Knight rider 'gullwing' steering wheel with knight emblem - Screen accurate 'Surveillance mode' display - Lighted LED accelerator pedal
- Fully rebuilt 5.0 ltr Chev - Fully rebuilt T700 Auto gearbox (not manual as stated in vehicle details) - 2.25" dual exhaust
- Correct bonnet - Correct fluted guards - Targa Top - Resprayed in gloss black - 20" x 8.5" Dolce rims - Nexen N3000 tyres (245/35's rear, 225/35's front) - Knight rider front bar with scanning red light - Fog/Driving lights - Lexan tail light blackout - Tinted windows - [KITT] NSW rego plate
Awards & Achievements:
- Featured in 'Street Machine' Feb 2011 issue - Featured on the 'Kerri Ann' morning show - Won various car show awards (Best in show etc)
KITT also comes with:
- 15" x 7" Turbocast rims with new tyres and new hubcaps - These are the rims that KITT had in the tv series - These are VERY hard to find now in good condition