Welcome to The Gizmodo Shooting Challenge, where Giz readers get to pit their photographic skills against each other for the admiration of their editors on a dedicated theme each week. This week’s challenge: Your Office Workspace. At work now? Get shootin’!
Cube farms, flat plans, desk pods, and artsy lofts — we want to see it all through your lens. You can use your mobile phone or your camera…just keep the focus on your at-work office, not your home setup (we’ll save that for next week). Update: School/uni work environments/tech labs welcomed, too!
1. The work must be your own
2. Explain (briefly) the photography equipment, settings, technique and story behind shot.
4. What sort of work you do, and what type of equipment you use at work (shown in the photo).
5. Email submissions to [email protected]
6. Include 800px wide image (200KB or less) in email.
7. One submission per person.
8. Use the proper SUBJECT line in your email (more info on that below)
Send your best photo by Tuesday, August 30 at 10am AEST to [email protected] with “OFFICE” in the subject line. Save your files as JPGs, and use a FirstnameLastnameOFFICE.jpg naming convention. Include your shooting summary (camera, lens, ISO, etc) in the body of the email along with a story of the shot in a few sentences. And don’t skip this story part because it’s often the most enjoyable part for us all beyond the shot itself!