It’s a tri-band GSM phone with a 1.3-inch, 128 x 160 screen, Bluetooth, built-in camera, MP3 playback, voice recording, 6 hours talk time and up to 150 standby. It even comes with a stylus for easy navigation, and will cost the bargain price of $399.
I don’t want to hate this product too much – as a child I always longed for a watch I could use to speak to my friends covertly without my parents knowing. But somehow, somewhere between childhood and becoming an adult, that dream died.
Hit the jump for a full-feature list, which just strikes me as overkill.
Mobile Phone Watch
could be better than calling friends from your wristwatch? With any GSM
SIM card inserted, this inconspicuous digital watch becomes a fully
featured power house of a cellphone, with bluetooth, MP3, camera and
personal organiser! Capture remarkable images and video with the built
in camera and then send them to friends easily over your mobile phone
network! Calls are simple too with the supplied bluetooth headset, or
by using the watches built in microphone and speakers.
Easy charging is achieved via USB, as is data transfer. The watch
itself features a durable rubber blend strap, gun metal gloss surround
and chrome detailing. The kit comes with two batteries, 512 MB micro SD
card, stand alone charger and a bluetooth headset, so you’ll be ready
to go straight out of the box.
With all of the features of a modern mobile phone slapped on your wrist
you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to carry your phone, and
you’ll lighten the load, and provide a unique talking point for your
NOTE: This product is compatible with GSM at 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
only, please check with your local provider if you are unsure.
* GSM Compatibility: 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
* Screen: 1.3 inch TFT LCD Touchscreen
* Screen Resolution: 128×160
* Screen Palette : 260,000 Colours
* Bluetooth Profiles: Handsfree and Headset
– Camera: Still 128×160, Video 128×104
– Movie Formats: MPEG4 (AVI), 3GP with audio
– Music Sound Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AMR
– Voice Recording: AMR
* Cell Phone Menu: Phonebook, Messages, Call History, Settings, Multimedia, Games, Profiles, Organizer, Services
* Support for GPRS and WAP
* Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portugese, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese
* Storage: Trans Flash / Micro SD card up to 2 GB (512MB included)
* Power Source: 3.7 Volt Li Ion Battery, USB Charging and Seperate Battery Charger
* Dimension: 50x17x45mm (LxWxD) Watch Face, 250mm Length with Strap * Bluetooth Headset
* Support: Version 1.2, Class 2 (10 Metres)
* Profiles: Headset, Handsfree, A2DP
* Battery Life:
– Talk Time: Up to 6 hrs
– Music Play: Up to 6 hrs
– Stand By: Up to 150 hrs
* Dimensions: 53.6×25.5×23.6mm (Main Body)
* Tri Band Operation for Easy Roaming
* Stylus for precise navigation
* Multimedia Features: Camera, Image Viewer, Video Recorder, Video
Player, Photo Editor, Audio Player, Sound Recorder, File Manager
* Organiser Features: Calendar, To Do List, Alarm, Calculator, unit
Convertor, * Currency Converter, World Clock, BMI Calculation
* Bluetooth Headset
* 512MB Micro SD Card
* 2 x Battery
* USB Bluetooth Kit Charging Cable
* USB Watch Charging / Data Transfer Cable
* Power Adaptor
* Stand Alone Battery Charger
What about you? Would you consider a mobile phone watch?