A misplaced fruit prompted the evacuation of around 500 students from a Melbourne university this weekend, BBC News reports. On Saturday, Melbourne's Metropolitan Fire Brigade was called to RMIT University after a gas smell was reported in the library. As the library houses potentially dangerous chemicals, there were concerns of a gas leak.
Tagged With evacuations
"This NOT A Drill," the Butte County Sheriff's Department wrote on Facebook Sunday afternoon, urging residents of Oroville, California to evacuate immediately. "Officials are anticipating a failure of the Auxiliary Spillway at Oroville Dam within the next 60 minutes," wrote the California Department of Water Resources on Sunday night at around 5PM PST.