Tagged With e-cig

This week a local medical examiner released their report that concluded a 38-year-old man in St Petersburg, Florida, died due to an explosion in his vape pen that sent two piece of shrapnel into his cranium. According to the Washington Post, it's believed to be one of the first deaths of its kind.

Need yet another reason not to vape? A nightclub owner in Toulouse, France, was sent to the hospital with severe burns after a spare battery for his e-cig suddenly exploded in his jacket pocket, spraying fire and sparks while melting part of his coat to his finger as he attempted to remove it.