Iads

81% Of Downloaded iOS Apps Are Free

81% Of Downloaded iOS Apps Are Free

According to some research by Gene Munster/Piper Jaffray, of the four billion app downloads on iPhones, iPods and iPads, 81 per cent are free downloads, and the other 19 per cent average a cost of $US1.49.