electrocution

Knockoff Phone Electrocutes And Kills A Man

Knockoff Phone Electrocutes And Kills A Man

In a horrifically sad story, Dhanji Damor, a 25-year-old man in India, was electrocuted when he used a “shanzai cell phone” while it was charging. Shanzai means it’s a knockoff, an imitation, a fake made in China.

Girl Dies By Electrocution While Tweeting In Bathtub

Girl Dies By Electrocution While Tweeting In Bathtub

Two things here in what seems to be the world’s first Twittercide: don’t use your computer while taking a bath. And if for whatever reason you do, don’t be like this 17-year-old Romanian girl and risk your well-being to Tweet.