If you’re currently looking to pick up your first camera and aren’t sure where to start, there are currently a few substantial bundle offers for the mirrorless Nikon Z6 camera.
Photography can be a fulfilling hobby and professional career, but it certainly doesn’t go easy on your wallet. With high-end cameras setting you back a few thousand dollars for just the body, being able to pick up a new body or lens with a few hundred, or even a few thousand, dollars shaved off the top is always welcome.
If you’re pretty green when it comes to photography, these bundle kits are good entry points. The Nikon Z6, in particular, is a pretty affordable option for a full-frame mirrorless camera.
So if you’re a wannabe shutterbug looking to grab your first camera, here are some of the best deals for Nikon cameras and lenses.
Nikon camera kit bundle deals
Here are the Nikon Z6 bundles that are currently available:
- Nikon Z6 + Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 lens bundle – now $2,719 (save $1,179.95)
- Nikon Z6 + Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 + FTZ Adapter bundle – now $3,233 (save $1,094.95)
- Nikon Z6 Body + MB-N10 Battery Grip + EN-EL15b Battery + 64GB XQD Memory Card bundle – now $2,167 (save $731.85)
So why are these bundles good? In terms of individual accessory costs, the MB-N10 battery grip sells for $349, while an extra EN-EL15b battery is $119. A Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 lens will usually set you back an impressive $1,699, and the FTZ adapter retails for $429.
By itself, the Nikon Z6 retails for around $2,1999.95 (although Nikon has it listed as $3,048.99), so the bundle which includes the camera body along with a battery grip, spare battery and memory card already pays for itself. The bundle that includes the Nikon Z6 body and a Nikkor Z lens is a great option if it’s your first mirrorless camera – it’ll be a great thing to learn on, and you’ll be saving a significant amount of money.
Other camera accessory deals
If you’re already well sorted for cameras and lenses, there are still a few decent deals for camera accessories available at the moment.
If your current bag is starting to show its age, or you’ve just bought your first DSLR and are looking for a way to protect your expensive new toy, there are a few beaut bargains for Lowpro bags going at the moment. The deals are for a range of bag types, from shoulder bags to backpacks and side-holsters, so it shouldn’t be too hard to grab a discount on something that’ll cater to your current gear setup.
Here’s what you can grab:
- Lowepro Adventura SH 140 II Bag – now $53.35 (down from $84.95)
- Lowepro Adventura TLZ 20 II Bag – now $38 (down from $59.95)
- Lowepro Lens Case (11 x 26cm) – now $79.80 (down from $104.95)
- Lowepro Photo Classic 300 AW Backpack – now $179 (down from $234.95)
- Lowepro Tahoe 150 Backpack – now $68 (down from $159.95)
If you’re currently on the lookout for a new tripod, there are a few deals going for a range of Joby and Manfrotto products. Most of these are for smaller tripods, so it helps to be aware whether how much support your camera will need. Here’s what you can currently grab:
- Joby GorillaPod 3K kit – now $68.85 (down from $99.95)
- Manfrotto Pixi Mini Tripod – now $24.99 (down from $84.95)
- Joby GorillaPod 1K Compact Tripod – now $44.85 (down from $59.95)
- Joby GripTight One GP Tripod – now $49.95 (down from $69.95)
- Manfrotto Befree Live Fluid Tripod Head – now $149.94 (down from $219.95)