Having to sort through every available deal can be a bit overwhelming at times, so we’ve done the hard work for you to help you get straight to the best Nintendo deals available. These include recent titles like Metroid Dread and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, along with popular releases like Paper Mario: The Origami King and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Most of these deals will only be around until Cyber Monday ends at midnight tonight, so don’t sleep on them.
Grab a Nintendo Switch bundle for under $400
If you’ve finally decided to pull the trigger and buy a Switch, you’ve picked a good day for it. Amazon Australia is currently offering a bundle that includes the Switch console, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and three months of Switch Online for only $399. Considering a Switch goes for $469 by itself, you’ll be saving yourself $70 off the console while also scoring a $79.95 game and a membership worth $11.95. That’s a total savings of $161.90 if you were to buy everything separately.
We can’t see this deal hanging around for long, so don’t miss out. You can grab the Nintendo Switch bundle here.
The best Cyber Monday deals for Nintendo Switch games
- Animal Crossing New Horizons – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Crysis Remastered – now $49 (down from $69.95)
- Game Builder Garage – now $38 (down from $49.95)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – now $49 (down from $79.95)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – now $59 (down from $89.95)
- The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening – now $60 (down from $79.95)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – now $57 (down from $79.95)
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Metroid Dread – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Monster Hunter Rise – now $58 (down from $79.95)
- Mortal Kombat 11 – now $34.95 (down from $59.95)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – now $39 (down from $79.95)
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond – now $64 (down from $79.95)
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Dual Pack – now $134 (down from $159.95)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX – now $58 (down from $79.95)
- Splatoon 2 – now $68 (down from $79.95)
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Super Mario Odyssey – now $55 (down from $79.95)
- Super Mario Party – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate – now $59 (down from $89.95)
- Warioware: Get It Together! – now $49 (down from $69.95)
You can also save up to 75% off over 1,000 titles through the Nintendo eShop’s Cyber Deals Sale.
The best Cyber Monday deals for Nintendo Switch accessories
Has the dreaded Joy-Con drift set in on your Switch’s controllers? If you’re looking to replace your Joy-Cons, you can currently save up to 26% off a new pair during Cyber Monday. This sale includes the Red/Blue, Green/Pink, Purple/Orange and Blue/Yellow Joy-Cons, which are now selling for $89 a pair (down from $119.95).
If you prefer a more traditional controller over the Joy-Cons, the Switch Pro Controller is also on sale for $79, down from $99.95.
If you’re looking to boost your switch’s internal storage, there’s a stack of micro SDs currently on sale for Cyber Monday, which you can find here. You can also pick up Joy-Con Charging Station for $33.79, down from $59.95.
This article has been updated since its original publication.