The article is sponsored by Telstra.
There’s truly nothing more wholesome than a night in spent gaming with pals. It’s the most fun way to test friendships by pushing the boundaries of competitiveness and teamwork.
If you’re currently in need of upgrading your console setup for prime group gaming activity, you’re in luck because Telstra is currently giving away 10 Xbox Series S game night packs to celebrate Xbox All Access. The Xbox All Access package is available exclusively for Telstra post-paid customers, and brings together the Xbox Series S with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $33 per month. The Xbox Series S launched in November 2020, with its highlights including fast load times, high frame rates, its slim design and more.
With the Xbox Game Pass, you’ll have access to new titles like Outriders and NBA 2k21, as well as a back catalogue of over 100+ favourites from previous generations. You can check out the rest of the list here,and if you’re absolutely howling for a nostalgia trip back to 2008, this should ignite the imagination.
The prize packs are valued at $1,200 and include the following:
- The all-digital next-gen Xbox Series S, including white Xbox Wireless controller
- 24-month access to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (which also grants access to the PC collection)
- Additional Xbox Wireless Controller in Shock Blue
- Xbox All Access branded hoodie featuring character art from big Xbox Game Pass titles – this is the first-ever Xbox All Access merch available in Australia
- A custom Xbox All Access luxe backpack from Crumpler, to house the game night goods
All you’ve got to do to be in the running to win is respond to this Facebook post or the Twitter post below, describing what your dream game night would look like.
Game nights are the best. Know what makes them better? Free stuff. Tell us what your perfect game night would be to win an Xbox Series S, a swanky Shock Blue controller, and some exclusive Xbox All Access merch. ???? Full comp details and T&Cs.????
— Telstra (@Telstra) March 30, 2021
You can visit the Telstra site for more info and full competition T&Cs.