The definition of what constitutes the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale period becomes looser with each passing year. Case in point? Amazon’s great Black Friday and Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch bundle is still available today, a Tuesday.
There’s also a fair few deals on Switch games still available, including the recent Super Mario 3D All-Stars. There’s no telling when all of these bargains will switch back to full price, so make good use of them while you can.
This article has been updated since its original publication.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch console deals
Amazon are running an impressive Nintendo Switch bundle. It includes the console, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and three months of Nintendo Switch online. The bundle costs $399, so you’ll still be saving a $161.90 if you were to buy all of this separately.
That isn’t the only console deal running during Cyber Monday. You can also grab a Switch Lite on sale for $273.66 to $295.99 (depending on which colour you pick).
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch game deals
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars – now $57 (was $79.95)
- Super Mario Odyssey – now $58 (was $79.95)
- Pokemon Sword – now $63.71 (was $79.95)
- Pokemon Shield – now $59 (was $79.95)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – now $50 (was $79.95)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX – now $58 (was $79.95)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – now $57 (was 79.95)
- NBA 2K21 – now $38 (was $89.95)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered – now $47 (was $59.95)
- Team Sonic Racing – now $34 (was $59.95)
- Overcooked 2 – now $47 (was $59.95)
- Aladdin and The Lion King – now $47 (was $59.95)
- Little Friends: Dogs & Cats – now $47 (was $79.95)
- Two Point Hospital – now $34 (was $59.95)
- No Straight Roads – now $44 (was $79.95)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds – now $39 (was $69.95)
- Bioshock The Collection – now $39 (was $89.95)
Stay tuned for more deals as they go live, and check out the rest of our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals round-ups here.