If the Xbox One is your console of choice, there’s a few decent game deals going during Amazon Prime Day 2020. To help you get straight to the best Xbox One deals during the massive sale, we’ve already sorted through everything for you.
You do need to be Amazon Prime member if you want to pick up any of these deals you, so don’t forget to sign up for an account beforehand (if you haven’t already). The discounts are added in during checkout, so don’t stress if they aren’t showing up initially.
Prime Day Game Deals
Amazon are offering 15% off the RRP of a pretty wide range of Xbox One games. There’s a pretty decent selection of big name titles in there, so it’s a good opportunity to pick up some great games to bulk up your ever growing To Play pile.
Some of the eligible titles include:
- Assassins Creed 3 (Remastered) – $24.65 (was $59.95)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – $24.65 (was $49.95)
- Assassins Creed Origins – $24.65 (was $49.95)
- The Division 2 – $12.75 (was $29.95)
- Far Cry 5 – $20.40 (was $24)
- Far Cry New Dawn – $14.45 (was $29.95)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – $19.56 (was $49.95)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Gold Edition) – $50.15 (was $69.95)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Premium Edition) – $31.70 (was $49.95)
- Just Dance 2020 – $33.15 (was $69.95)
- LEGO Marvel Avengers – $20.40 (was $34.95)
- Need for Speed Heat – $41.65 (was $99.99)
- Red Dead Redemption II – $33.15 (was $69.95)
- Resident Evil 3 – $37.40 (was $99.95)
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order – $33.15 (was $99.99)
Other Prime Day Xbox Deals
If you’re good for games, or are looking to get something to enhance your overall gaming experience, there’s a some good Xbox One headset discounts available. Most of these headsets are compatible with other consoles, so if you’re a multi-platform household you’ll get some decent usage across the board.
As Gizmodo editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Gizmodo often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.