Amazon Prime Day is upon us. All the waiting, the speculating, the saving, has come down to this one moment. Prime Day is Amazon’s greatest invention; a completely random mega sale not tied to any major holiday period like Black Friday sales are to Christmas.
With hundreds of sales to sift through before the deals technically close Wednesday, October 14, at 11.59PM AEST, it’s always nice if someone can give the TL;DR, so with that in mind, here are the best tech sales we’ve found offered on Amazon’s Prime Day.
- HUAWEI Matebook D 15, 15.6 Inch: $899
- ASUS ZenBook 14, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U: $1,160
- Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5, Intel Core i5-1035G1: $883
- Lenovo Yoga C740 i5-10210U: $1,199
Some smartphones are also being slashed in Prime Day deals with the most notable being the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256GB, which is going for 24% off the normal retailing price on Amazon.
You can also pick up the Galaxy Note 20 on a plan if that’s more your speed.
If you what really strikes you fancy are the latest in gadgets then you’ll be happy to hear there’s no short supply. There’s plenty on off here, from Apple AirPods to noise-cancelling headphones to robot vacuums.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case: $185
- Ecovacs Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: Up to 45% off
- Philips Hue Play – White & Colour Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light: $73.90
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3: $299
Finally, if you’re on the lookout for a gaming console or feel like it’s time to pad out your gaming collection, you’re in luck. There are some great deals on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch games have been slashed with rare discounts.
- Nintendo Switch Console: $448
- The Last of Us Part 2 (PS4): $49.97
- Doom Eternal (PS4): $36
- Nintendo Switch Pokemon titles: 39% off
- Resident Evil 3 (Xbox One): $44
Get in quick because they’re bound to sell out fast.
As Gizmodo editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Gizmodo often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.