Panasonic has officially announced an Australian release for the latest in its LUMIX G series - the G95.
Here's how much it's going to cost and when you can get it.
The G95 comes with a 20MP Micro Four Third sensor, 5-axis stabilisation and a optical low-pass filter.
It can shoot 9fps burst shooting, 6fps continuous focus shooting and supports Live View Composite recording, so you can real-time preview long-shutter shots - such as fireworks, astrophotography or waterfalls.
And for professional photographers or those of you chasing that gram life, it has both bluetooth and Wi-Fi image transfer options.
When it comes to video it can shoot in 4K at 24-30fps. Alternatively, you can opt for 1080p at 60fps at regular speed or 120fps in slo-mo.
For vloggers and videographers who are after that sweet on-the-go #content, V-log L is pre-installed and the body itself has both a 3.5mm input and a headphone jack. There is also no recording time limit.
Panasonic's LUMIX G95 will be available in Australia from June 2019. Pricing is as follows:
- Body only (DC-G95GN-K) - $1499
- Weather sealed kit with 12-60mm lens (DC-G95MGN-K) - $1799
- 10x zoom kit with 14-140mm lens (DC-G95ZOOM) - $2199
- Accessory Battery Grip with battery included (DMW-BGG1) - $399
- LUMIX G VARIO 14-140mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. - $899