The rumours were true! The new iPhone Xs also comes in a supersized model — the iPhone Xs Max. Here’s how much it’s going to cost you in Australia (spoilers: it’s a lot), and when you can get it.
This story was originally published on September 13 at 06:15.
Here are the key specs you can expect from the Xs Max:
- iOS 12 OS
- A12 Bionic chip CPU
- 6.5-inch Super Retina HD display
- 2436 x 1125‑pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- 4GB RAM
- 64/256/512 GB storage
- dual 12MP rear and 7MP front cameras
- 4K video recording
- Face ID
- Battery lasts up to an hour and a half longer than the iPhone X (working on getting the mAh at the time of writing)
- 157.5 mm mm x 77.4 mm x 7.7 mm, 177 grams
- Gold, space grey and silver options
The 64GB comes in at $1,799, the 256GB at 2,049 and the 512GB at a whopping $2,369.
The iPhone Xs Max will be available for pre-order from September 14 and will ship on October 21.
And if you’re interested in the pricing and availability of the other new iPhones and the Apple Watch Series 4, we have that too:
- iPhone Xs Pricing, Specs and Availability
- iPhone XR Pricing, Specs and Availability
- Apple Watch Series 4 Pricing, Specs and Availability
One year after the release of the iPhone X, Apple has returned in 2018 to completely revamp its entire phone lineup with multiple new handsets based on last year’s $1579 flagship. Say hello to the iPhone Xs. But that isn’t all, because this year, Apple’s flagship has a supersized sibling in the new iPhone Xs Max.Read more