Along with the iPhone Xs and and Xs Max, Apple just announced a more budget-friendly 2018 device — the iPhone XR. Here’s how much it’s going to cost you in Australia, and when you can get it.
This article was originally posted on September 13 at 05:45.
Here are the key specs you can expect from the XR:
- iOS 12 OS
- A12 Bionic chip CPU
- 6.1-inch all-screen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technologyy
- 1792 x 828 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
- 12MP rear and 7MP front cameras
- 4K video recording
- Face ID
- Battery lasts 1.5 hours longer than iPhone 8 Plus (working on getting the mAh at the time of writing)
- 150.9 mm x 75.7 mm x 8.3 mm, 194g
- Black, white, blue, yellow and coral colour options
Despite being cheaper, you still wouldn’t call this a budget phone by a long shot. The 64GB comes in at $1,229, the 128GB at $1,299 and the 256GB at $1,479.
The iPhone XR will be available for pre-order from October 19 and will ship on October 26.
And if you’re interested in the pricing and availability of the other new iPhones and the Apple Watch Series 4, we have that too:
- iPhone Xs Pricing, Specs and Availability
- iPhone Xs Max Pricing, Specs and Availability
- Apple Watch Series 4 Pricing, Specs and Availability
Apple’s iPhone XR is real. All that speculation about a new, “cheap” iPhone can finally come to an end.Read more