In case we hadn't shoved it down your throat hard enough yet - it's May 4th! Star Wars is in the air, and also inside Amazon's Alexa, apparently. If you're after a few little lols from your friendly home automation system - here are a few things you can ask her.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars limerick
- Alexa, aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?
- Alexa, come to the dark side
- Alexa, I am your father
- Alexa, I have a bad feeling about this
- Alexa, who is your favourite Star Wars character?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
We won't tell you her responses though. We ain't about that spoiler life.
And if you're in the mood for a little music, Amazon Music Unlimited created some Best of the Dark Side and Best of the Jedi playlists. To hear them, just ask Alexa to hear your playlist of choice on an Echo devices or via Alexa within the Amazon Music app.
Alternatively, just listen to Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes on repeat.