D-Link ANZ have just released two brand new Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Switches to join its DGS-3630 series. Created with small to medium businesses in mind Layer 3 networks in mind, the new devices continue to work across all types of Layer 3 networks and aggregate all network traffic, but also add additional support with Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The new DGS-3630-28PC offers 24 PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet ports, whereas the DGS-3630-52PC has 48. Both models also support 4 x 10GbE SFP+ ports.
Here are some of the key features of the PoE series:
- Gigabit Layer 3 Stackable Switch
- Four 10 Gigabit uplink ports
- 24-48 PoE+ ports with up to 740 Watts PoE budget
- 6kV surge protection on all RJ-45 ports
- Stackable up to 9 units, 432 GbE ports
- Supports long-distance stacking over fibre
- 80 Gbps per device stacking bandwidth
- Easy-to-use web GUI
- Industry standard CLI