They’re here! They’re finally here! After all that fuss, Amazon Australia is finally live and we’ve picked out some of the best gaming deals on the site. The belle of the ball is the Nintendo Switch for only $399.
It looks like Amazon wanted to arrive fashionably late to the sales mayhem of last month but they’ve made a hell of an arrival.
The line-up of games on sale for the launch of the website is impressive, with a number of brand new games seeing significant discounts and Nintendo Switches on sale for just $399. To top it off, there’s free shipping for orders over $49.
Here are the best bargains we’ve spotted:
- Nintendo Switch – $399
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) – $69
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch) – $69
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS4, XBO) – $39
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4, XBO) – $49
- FIFA 18 (PS4, XBO) – $39
- Call of Duty WWII (PS4, XBO) – $49
- The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (PS4, XBO) – $28
- Gravity Rush: Remastered (PS4) – $19
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) – $79
Keep an eye out for more deals as other retailers try to keep up.
If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.