From today, Amaysim is extending its signature no-lock-in-contract-at-super-reasonable-prices offering to devices, too.
Starting with smartphones and tablets from today, with announced plans to move into laptops, drones, personal audio, gaming and VR.
There's a 10 per cent launch discount until October 31, as well.
Darren Bell, Commercial Director Devices at Amaysim, says the site will soon be "a true online tech store focusing on connected devices at highly competitive prices".
You can buy everything outright - the phones aren't locked to Amaysim (but you can get one with a plan if you like). There will be financing options in the future, too - that aren't linked to your phone plan, for a welcome change.
All the available devices are up on the store now - but here's some examples:
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 - $1,499
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus - $1,245 (64GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ - $1,149
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 (N950FD) - $1,145
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (4G) - $1,115 (32GB)
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 12 (W708Y 4G) -$1,105 (128GB)