OnePlus fans looking to upgrade, that day may be closer than you think. While you can’t buy one right now, the recent appearance of the smartphone on grey market sites suggests you should starting saving your dollars for a potential upgrade soon rather than later.
And along with these product listings are specifications, if you’ve been wondering about the hardware the upcoming phone will pack.
- Screen: 5.5-inch, 2560 x 1440
- CPU: 2.35GHz, eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 64GB w/ microSD slot
- Cameras: 23MP rear, 16MP front
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Bands: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8, WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8, TD-SCDMA B34/B39, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8, TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41
- Dimensions: 15.27 x 7.47 x 0.70cm, 156g
Yep, there appears to be no Band 28, which will dropped it from a lot of shopping lists. Pricing is also a bit wonky — $606 from Geekbuying and $916 from Gearbest. Not that it matters, both website are simply offering “arrival notices”, so it’s not like you can even preorder.
That said, now you have an idea of the hardware the device will pack… and how much it could set you back.
OnePlus 5 4G Phablet — GLOBAL VERSION 8GB RAM 64GB ROM BLACK [Gearbest, via Ausdroid]