If you’re looking to make a career out of game development, knowing to make games for multiple platforms vastly improves your hiring potential. You might think that kind of knowhow costs a pretty penny, but you can learn it all with the Pay What You Want: Multi-Platform Game Development Bundle.
Here’s the deal: pay whatever you want, and you’ll instantly unlock the bundle’s last two courses. If you beat the average price paid, you’ll unlock the remaining eight as well.
This collection includes the following courses:
- Learn 3D Game Development and Programming with Unity
- Unity Android Game Development With Game Art & Monetization
- The Complete Real-Time Web and Game Development Course
- Advanced Game Development with Phaser
- Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner's Course
- The Complete iOS Game Course Using SpriteKit and Swift 3
- Player vs. Player tvOS Games
- Unity In App Purchase Complete Course
- Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2
- Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone
With 77 hours of game development training at your disposal, you’ll learn how to create games for iOS and Android, and you’ll even build clones of popular ones like Flappy Bird to add to your portfolio. Just pay what you want, and you can start your game dev career on the right foot.
Please note that all deals in the deal store are in US dollars. Additional shipping costs may apply for physical items.
All deals are carefully vetted to ensure relevance and value to Gizmodo readers. Commerce Content is independent of Allure Media editorial and advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.