If you want to make an app for both iOS and Android, you effectively have to build it twice — unless you’re using Xamarin. Pick up the Xamarin Cross Platform Development Bundle, and you’ll discover how this time-saving platform lets you build apps for both iOS and Android at the same time.
This bundle features the following six courses:
- Learn Xamarin by Creating Real World Cross-Platform Apps
- Xamarin iOS: A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Xamarin Forms 2.0: Beginner to Advanced
- Xamarin Android: A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Xamarin Forms: Build Native Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with C#
- The Ultimate Xamarin Course: Build Cross Platform Apps!
Featuring nearly 60 hours of training, this course collection will show you how to use Xamarin and C# programming to build your own multi-platform apps. You’ll explore the nuances of each platform, and get your hands dirty working on several project-based courses.
For a limited time, Gizmodo readers can get this Xamarin dev training for only $45.88 AUD [$35 USD]. That’s over 90% off the retail price.
Please note that all deals in the deal store are in US dollars. Additional shipping costs may apply for physical items.
All deals are carefully vetted to ensure relevance and value to Gizmodo readers. Commerce Content is independent of Allure Media editorial and advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.