US retailers are a weird mob. Over the Thanksgiving weekend they run not one, but two huge shopping sales for ravenous bargain hunters – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you forgot to hit the online stores on the 25th, have no fear: many of the deals are still available and there’s a stack more for Cyber Monday. Here are the best deals so far…
Note: This list focuses on tech only. Visit Lifehacker for the full list of Cyber Monday deals!
For many years, the shopping event known as “Black Friday” was run exclusively at physical retail stores such as Macy’s, Target and Walmart. This resulted in online merchants joining forces for a shopping event of their own, known popularly as “Cyber Monday”.
These days, almost all brick-and-mortar retailers offer deals over the internet too and the distinction between both events has blurred. This is good news for online shoppers who now get to take place in a four-day orgy of digital commerce.
As with Black Friday, we’re sifting through the internet to bring you the best Cyber Monday deals you can actually get in Australia. Whether based locally or in the US, all featured retailers will ship to your address.
We’ll be updating this page regularly with new, noteworthy deals, so keep refreshing this page for more bargains!
Computing / Gadgets
- 80% off at Gearbest: Includes PC components, phones, tablets, laptops, HDDs and cameras. Get an extra 2% off when you use PayPal. Click here!
- MightyApe Cyber Monday sale: Includes computers, audio products and electronics. Click here!
- Amazon Cyber Monday Deals: Includes electronics, video games, DVDs and toys. Click here!
- Up to 90% off at Scoopon: Get 40-90% off restaurants, spas, travel and gifts. Click here!
- Up to 45% off Lenovo PCs: Get $1000+ off Lenovo Thinkpad laptops and desktops. Noteworthy deals include ThinkPad Yoga 460 i7 for $1,499 (RRP: $2,499), the ThinkPad X1 Yoga for $1714 (RRP: $2499) and the M73 Small Desktop for $749 (RRP: $949). Click here!
- $250 gift card from HP: Get a gift card valued at up to $250 when you spend over $500 on selected products. Click here!
- Up to $173 off Garmin gear at Rebel: Includes smart watches, fitness bands and heart rate monitors. Click here!
- 30% off lights and tech at Smiggle: You can also get 25% off gift packs. Click here!
- Cheap hoverboards from Asasin: Up to $500 off hoverboard models. Click here!!
- Save $498 on selected Microsoft Surfaces: Get up to $498 off Microsoft Surface products, including the 128GB Surface Book with Intel Core i5. Click here!
- JB Hi-Fi Cyber Monday TV sale: Discounts on brand name HD and 4K TVs. The deal ends 28 November. Click here!
- 20% on Bose headphones: Available at the Microsoft Store with nine models to choose from. Click here!
- $250 gift card from HP: HP is giving shoppers gift cards valued at up to $250 when they buy products over $500. Click here!
- Kogan Cyber Monday deals: Kogan has a range of products already on special with new deals added daily. Many items also come with free shipping. Click here!
- 10% off at eBay: eBay has knocked 10 per cent off everything. Use the discount code “C10YAY” at checkout. Click here!
- Dick Smith tech sale: The online ghost of Dick Smith has a range of Cyber Monday discounts including 40% off the Samsung Galaxy S7, 16% the iPhone 7 and 29% off the LG Google Nexus 5X. Some items come with free shipping. Click here!
- Up to 25% off TVs and soundbars at Harvey Norman: This deal runs through to 28 November. Click here!
- DWI clearance sale: Up to 30% off cameras, phones, audio and watches. Click here!
- Deals For IT Professionals: Lifehacker has a roundup of software deals for IT professionals in its IT Pro section including up to 51% off Code School. Click here!
- Google Home for $99 from B&H: Shipping to Australia starts at $12.26. Click here!